You are eligible for AHIMA Global membership if you live outside of the United States. As a member of AHIMA, you are willing to abide by the Code of Ethics and share a common interest in AHIMA’s purpose.
DISCOVER constant, authoritative access to information
- Subscription to the Journal of AHIMA, our monthly digital magazine that delivers best practices in health information and keeps readers current on emerging issues
- Unlimited access to the HIM Body of Knowledge™(BoK), an online resource library
- Toolkits that provide practice guidance on critical topics in health information management (HIM)
- AHIMA’s e-newsletters and SmartBriefs for the latest HIM news, policy updates, and best practices
- Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory weekly news feed delivering expert-curated content on federal regulatory guidelines aggregating the most widely used content on MediRegs
- Discounts on AHIMA publications, webinars, and related products to stay current on industry trends and advancements
CONNECT with a global network of health information professionals online and in person
- Engage with AHIMA, fellow HI professionals, and other content on Access, our robust social media platform
- Additional option to join one U.S.-based Component State Association(CSA). The U.S. CSA membership provides digital content and resources in addition to local networking opportunities.
- Discounts on in-person meetings, including our annual AHIMA Conference, where you will have special access as a Premier member
ADVANCE your career
- Use your member discount to obtain and maintain AHIMA’s career-enhancing credentials
- Free learning opportunities that provide you with four (4) continuing education units annually